The Pignose® 7-100, the world's first portable amplifier quickly became a tool in every guitarist's toolbox in the early seventies. The 5 watt transistor amp and 5” speaker is housed in a hinged box with strap buttons and a battery compartment. The particular model we captured is from the first series made roughly in 1973 (s/n in the 6000's) and considered a collectors item. We also acquired a later but still vintage Pignose® and decided the rare older one is the prize we wanted to capture. Pignose® tones are all over classic 70's LP's and matched with a gnarly fuzz, this capture is a unique way to revisit the vibe.
This cabinet comes with the following 8 microphones:
- Cnd Tubmod87 inspired by Neumann® U87 Ai (IOaudio Tube Mod) ©
- Knightfall inspired by Blue® Dragonfly ©
- Dyn Cu29 inspired by Placid Audio® Copperphone ©
- Dyn 25 inspired by Audio Technica® ATM25 ©
- Dyn 57 inspired by Shure® SM57 ©
- Rbn BK5a inspired by RCA® BK-5A ©
- Rbn 160 inspired by beyerdynamic® M160 ©
- Rbn 121 inspired by Royer® R-121 ©
Only compatible with Two notes software and hardware.
All product names used in this website (www.two-notes.com, store.two-notes.com and associated Two notes Audio Engineering websites) are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Two notes. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Two notes' sound model development.