Traynor® amps were a staple in every stage and studio in Canada during the 60's and 70's. They have recently been rediscovered and revered for their classic tube tone and are especially pedal friendly. This 1974 Traynor® YGM-4 25 watt combo features the 4 original Marsland® 8” speakers with tons of amazing tones for guitar and bass. This amp shines in particular for picked short scale bass and baritone guitar. We chose a wide variety of mics in order to allow a broad spectrum of tones.
This cabinet comes with the following 8 microphones:
- Cnd Tubmod87 inspired by Neumann U87ai w IOaudio Tube Mod ©
- Dyn Handset inspired by Wasaphone Signalman ©
- Dyn 57 Tilt inspired by Shure SM57 Tilt ©
- Dyn 409 inspired by Sennheiser MD409 ©
- Dyn Bass20 inspired by Electrovoice RE20 ©
- Rbn BK5a inspired by RCA BK-5a ©
- Rbn 44-A inspired by Cloud Microphones 44-A ©
- Rbn 121 inspired by Royer R121 ©
Only compatible with Two notes software and hardware.
All product names used in this website (www.two-notes.com, store.two-notes.com and associated Two notes Audio Engineering websites) are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Two notes. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Two notes' sound model development.