Traynor® amps were a staple in every stage and studio in Canada during the 60's and 70's. They have recently been rediscovered and revered for their classic tube tone and are especially pedal friendly. This 1974 Traynor® YGM-4 25 watt combo features the 4 original Marsland® 8” speakers with tons of amazing tones for guitar and bass. This amp shines in particular for picked short scale bass and baritone guitar. We chose a wide variety of mics in order to allow a broad spectrum of tones.
This cabinet comes with the following 8 microphones:
- Cnd Tubmod87 inspired by Neumann® U87 Ai (IOaudio Tube Mod) ©
- Dyn Handset inspired by Wasaphone® Signalman ©
- Dyn 57 Tilt inspired by Shure® SM57 (Tilted) ©
- Dyn 409 inspired by Sennheiser® MD409 ©
- Dyn Bass20 inspired by Electro-Voice® RE20 ©
- Rbn BK5a inspired by RCA® BK-5A ©
- Rbn 44-A inspired by Cloud Microphones® 44-A ©
- Rbn 121 inspired by Royer® R-121 ©
Only compatible with Two notes software and hardware.
All product names used in this website (www.two-notes.com, store.two-notes.com and associated Two notes Audio Engineering websites) are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Two notes. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Two notes' sound model development.