The Beltone® AP-12 was manufactured by early Japanese musical instrument maker Teisco® aka Tokyo Electric Instrument and Sound Company® exclusively for the Canadian market as a low cost, low wattage tube amplifier. This amp features point to point wiring, a killer tremolo and a super lightweight enclosure. The speaker of unknown origin puts out about 5 watts max. They make a great studio tool especially when trying to create space and dimension in an arrangement with many tracks of guitar.
This cabinet comes with the following 8 microphones:
- Cnd Tubmod87 inspired by Neumann® U87 Ai (IOaudio Tube Mod) ©
- Knightfall inspired by Blue® Dragonfly ©
- Dyn 57 Tilt inspired by Shure® SM57 (Tilted) ©
- Dyn 25 inspired by Audio Technica® ATM25 ©
- Dyn 541 inspired by Sennheiser® BF541 ©
- Dyn 57 inspired by Shure® SM57 ©
- Rbn 160 inspired by beyerdynamic® M160 ©
- Rbn 121 inspired by Royer® R-121 ©
Only compatible with Two notes software and hardware.
All product names used in this website (www.two-notes.com, store.two-notes.com and associated Two notes Audio Engineering websites) are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Two notes. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Two notes' sound model development.