This is an early 1950’s Bell and Howell Filmosound® portable movie projector extension cabinet which have become popular as guitar speakers for roots rock, blues and harp, particularly in the studio. One can either match them with a suitable tube amp; 5e3 family Fenders® are popular, or the audio amp of an actual projector can fairly easily be modified to amplify a guitar signal. This cabinet contains a Bell and Howell® model A-1704 12” alnico speaker (most likely a Jensen®). The cabinet also features a thin wall bent plywood cabinet with felt coating and about 50’ of speaker wire that adds some bonus chocolate.
This cabinet comes with the following 8 microphones:
- Cnd Tubmod87 inspired by Neumann® U87 Ai (IOaudio Tube Mod) ©
- Cnd 4033 inspired by Audio Technica® AT4033 ©
- Dyn 57 Tilt inspired by Shure® SM57 (Tilted) ©
- Dyn 409 inspired by Sennheiser® MD409 ©
- Dyn 380 inspired by beyerdynamic® M380 ©
- Dyn 57 inspired by Shure® SM57 ©
- Rbn 84 inspired by A.E.A.® R84 ©
- Rbn 160 inspired by beyerdynamic® M160 ©
Only compatible with Two notes software and hardware.
All product names used in this website (www.two-notes.com, store.two-notes.com and associated Two notes Audio Engineering websites) are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Two notes. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Two notes' sound model development.