31 - 07 - 2020
Torpedo Remote - new update
A new update for Torpedo Remote is available. We are now in version 5.3.4.
Here all the download links:
You can view the whole history of changes through the Torpedo Remote change log page.
The latest version contains the following fixes:
- Torpedo C.A.B. M+ only: firmware changes
- Fixed an issue with the encoders skipping a step from time to time.
- Memory card no longer boots at startup. It only boots when accessing it is required.
- Enhanced warnings related to the memory card.
- Torpedo Captor X only: firmware changes
- Polarity correction: out signal was inverted in regards to in signal
- Fixed error 25
- Firmware changes (common to Torpedo C.A.B. M+ and Captor X v5.05)
- Fixed error 205 (BLE pin code renew).
- Fixed onboard DSP CLIP LED.
- Torpedo Remote changes:
- Fixed an issue that occured when an unknown device was detected.