Warning: Last items in stock!
Celestion have teamed up with Suhr to capture the tones of their highly regarded cabinet collection. Our expert sound engineers have faithfully captured the distinctive tones of six Suhr 1×12, 2×12 and 4×12 speaker cabinets:
• Suhr Bella 1×12 open back containing a Celestion V-Type
• Suhr Badger 1×12 closed back containing a Celestion Vintage 30
• Suhr Hedgehog 2×12 open back containing Celestion G12-65 speakers
• Suhr PT 2×12 closed back containing Celestion G12H-75 Creamback speakers
• Suhr 4×12 closed back containing Celestion G12M Greenback speakers
• Suhr 4×12 closed back containing Celestion Vintage 30 speakers
These Suhr virtual cabinets give you the tones of a high-quality, branded cabinet to add to your tonal palette.
Each cabinet has been captured with a collection of eight microphones at the front and the back of each cabinet. Here is the list of microphones you will be able to use :
- Dyn 57 (inspired by Shure© SM57)
- Dyn 421 (inspired by Sennheiser© MD421)
- Dyn Bass12 (inspired by AKG© D12)
- Rbn160 (inspired by Beyer Dynamic© M-160)
- Rbn R-121 (inspired by Royer© R-121)
- RBN 4038 (inspired by Coles© 4038)
- CND BE414 (inspired by AKG© C414)
- CND FET47 (inspired by Neumann© U47FET)
These Suhr cabinets are only compatible with Two notes Audio Engineering hardware and software.
Only compatible with Two notes software and hardware.
All product names used in this website (www.two-notes.com, store.two-notes.com and associated Two notes Audio Engineering websites) are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Two notes. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Two notes' sound model development.