Black Bear have been capturing cabinets for Two notes Audio Engineering since 2011. Their trademark, their thumbprint. in the world of captures is only using legendary, sophisticated, and jaw dropping mics.
The Black Bear Essentials Collection contains the following 10 DynIR cabinets:
- Burn It inspired by Brunetti® Dual Cab XL 2x12 half-back with Celestion® G12 AlNiCo Cream speakers.
- DarkPrinz2 inspired by Fender© Princeton Blackface 1964 Pre-CBS© No Logo 1x10 with Jensen© C10Q speaker.
- DarkPrinz3 inspired by Fender© Princeton Blackface 1964 Pre-CBS© No Logo with Jensen© P12Q speaker.
- Fat Mama inspired by Ampeg© SVT-410HE 4x10.
- Fat Papa2 inspired by Fender© Bassman Silverface 1968 2x15 with Eminence© AlNiCo speakers. This version of the Fat Papa contains alternate condenser mics with polarity as fig 8 and Omni for more roomy sounds.
- Rock Soul inspired by Soldano© Reverb-O-Sonic 2x12 with Eminence© X12000 speakers.
- Rock Soul2 inspired by Soldano© Reverb-O-Sonic 2x12 with Celestion© Vintage 30 speakers.
- Strong Ass inspired by VHT© Fat Bottom 2x12 with Eminence© P50E speakers.
- Tanger Fat inspired by PPC412HP© 4x12 Orange© with Celestion© Heritage G12H (55Hz) and Celestion© G12M Heritage Greenback. Miking is done on the Celestion© Heritage G12H (55Hz) speaker.
- Tanger Fat2 inspired by PPC412HP© 4x12 Orange© with Celestion© Heritage G12H (55Hz) and Celestion© G12M Heritage Greenback cross loaded. Celestion© G12M Heritage Greenback miking.