The foundation tones of all rock'n'roll music, be it British Invasion, early heavy metal, classic rock or rough-around-the-edges Blues tones.
This pack contains the following cabinets:
- Hairband: this early gold badge Marshall® JCM800® series 4x12 from 1981 features 4 Celestion® G12-65-75Hz (denoted “lead”) which are higher wattage and more efficient versions of the Greenback speaker.
- Pullback: Marshall® 4x12 cabinet from the golden era of the years 1969 to 1973. This 1972 cabinet contains 4 Celestion® G12M-16-75Hz Greenbacks® with codes matching the Pulsonic® era.
- Replica: replica of a vintage 1969 Marshall® 4x12 cabinet by Michigan boutique manufacturer Metropoulos Amplification®, loaded with the highly lauded first versions of the UK manufactured Celestion Heritage® series G12M 75 Hz 20 watt Greenbacks.
- Croc Skin: this 2x12 (silver on black) faux Crocodile Skin covered 30 watt Selmer® Zodiac® Twin Thirty from 1963 featuring the original pair of Celestion® G12 T731 Alnico speakers is the essence of British tone at the very start of the British Invasion.
- Black Rose: the secret behind the fiery tones of one of Ireland’s guitar icons, particularly on his first solo albums of the eighties, was his prized Marshall® Superlead 2022T and its matching 4x10 cabinet with 4 original Celestion® 7442 speakers.
Only compatible with Two notes software and hardware.
All product names used in this website (www.two-notes.com, store.two-notes.com and associated Two notes Audio Engineering websites) are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Two notes. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Two notes' sound model development.