The foundation tones of all rock'n'roll music, be it British Invasion, early heavy metal, classic rock or rough-around-the-edges Blues tones.
This pack contains the following cabinets:
- Hairband: this early gold badge Marshall® JCM800® series 4x12 from 1981 features 4 Celestion® G12-65-75Hz (denoted “lead”) which are higher wattage and more efficient versions of the Greenback speaker.
- Pullback: Marshall® 4x12 cabinet from the golden era of the years 1969 to 1973. This 1972 cabinet contains 4 Celestion® G12M-16-75Hz Greenbacks® with codes matching the Pulsonic® era.
- Replica: replica of a vintage 1969 Marshall® 4x12 cabinet by Michigan boutique manufacturer Metropoulos Amplification®, loaded with the highly lauded first versions of the UK manufactured Celestion Heritage® series G12M 75 Hz 20 watt Greenbacks.
- Croc Skin: this 2x12 (silver on black) faux Crocodile Skin covered 30 watt Selmer® Zodiac® Twin Thirty from 1963 featuring the original pair of Celestion® G12 T731 Alnico speakers is the essence of British tone at the very start of the British Invasion.
- Black Rose: the secret behind the fiery tones of one of Ireland’s guitar icons, particularly on his first solo albums of the eighties, was his prized Marshall® Superlead 2022T and its matching 4x10 cabinet with 4 original Celestion® 7442 speakers.